- NHS AfC: Band 2
- Bank - as and when
- St Helens
- £17,460 per annum pro rata
- 21/11/2018 23:59
If you are an NHS At Risk applicant, please state this in your supporting information section of your application form.
"Be part of the team that delivers "Excellent patient care in world class hospitals"
The Trust has 5 Values as defined by the Star Chart. Applicants are advised to familiarise themselves with these Values which can be found by clicking on the 'About Us' pages on the Trust internet site.
Our latest achievements include:
- St Helens Hospital rated outstanding (CQC 2016)
- Whiston Hospital rated good with outstanding features (CQC 2016)
- Best Patient Experience in the NHS (CHKS Top Hospitals Awards 2015)
- Best in the NHS in the Patient Led Assessment of the Care Environment (PLACE 2014 and 2015)
- Cancer services rated 4th best in the country by Macmillan Cancer Support 2014
- Ranked one of the highest in the country for extremely positive feedback received from patients (Friends and Family Test, NHS England)
- Ranked highest in Cheshire and Merseyside for staff recommending the hospitals for the care of their friends and relatives (Staff Friends and Family Test, NHS England)
- Ranked in the top 100 places to work in the NHS (NHS Employers and Health Service Journal 2014)
- Top in the North West and 7th nationally for staff recommending the Trust as a place to work (Staff Friends and Family Test, NHS England 2014 and 2015)
Patient Care Advisor - BANK
Primary Care Services
Marshalls Cross Medical Centre
Flexible hours to be worked over 5 days between 8 am and 7 pm
£17,460 per annum pro rata
St Helens & Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust is the BEST acute Trusts in England for the second year running! We provide a full range of acute adult services to our local population of circa 350,000 and provide tertiary services across a much wider area in the North West, North Wales and Isle of Man. We are a Major Trauma Unit and the Mersey Regional Burns Unit.
Our '5 Star Patient Care' strategy is at the heart of all that we do; supporting our vision to provide world class services for all our patients by getting it right for every patient, every time.
As an experienced Patient Care Advisor/Receptionists with an impressive track record, you can afford to be choosy about your next career move. There are plenty of good reasons to choose us. A high performing Trust, where staff actively help to shape services.
Here, you will work in purpose built, state of the art facilities. You will help us build on our excellent reputation and you will be instrumental in enhancing our capacity to deliver world-class service. As part of our team you will enjoy assisting us to make a significant impact - You will be glad you chose to join our team.
Marshalls Cross Medical Practice is located within St Helens Hospital and currently looks after 5000 patients, many of which are elderly with complex health requirements.
Our vision is to deliver the highest quality healthcare to patients, by a highly skilled and motivated constantly improving team, within a stable and nurturing work environment. We want to strive to improve our workforce by offering a unique opportunity for applicants to further develop their skills and training as part of their role.
We are looking to expand our team with suitably qualified and experienced part time Patient Care Advisors to support and maintain the smooth running of all front desk and back office activities in order to deliver effective high quality patient services at Marshalls Cross Medical Centre.
To greet, assist and direct patients and visitors in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective manner.
To provide general assistance to the practice team and display a positive, professional and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the telephone.
Some of the benefits of working at Marshalls Cross Medical Centre include:
- Support and advice from our clinical workforce, including GP’s, Advanced Nurse Practioners and Practice Clinicians as well as excellent management support.
- Active career progression and skills development throughout employment with the Practice
- Your own personal mentor who will help you settle in post, develop a comprehensive induction plan and provide active, long-term support
- A total commitment to your continued professional development.
Advertising date: 8th November 2018
Closing date: 21st November 2018
Shortlisting date: 22nd November 2018
Interviews: To Be Confirmed
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Ms Louise Threlfall, Practice Manager on 0151 6765492 or Mrs Katie Etheridge, Deputy Practice Manager on 01744 621862
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0151 676 5493