- NHS AfC: Band 7
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- Alexandra Business Park
- St Helens
- £33,222-£43,041 per annum
- 23/11/2018 23:59
If you are an NHS At Risk applicant, please state this in your supporting information section of your application form.
"Be part of the team that delivers "Excellent patient care in world class hospitals"
The Trust has 5 Values as defined by the Star Chart. Applicants are advised to familiarise themselves with these Values which can be found by clicking on the 'About Us' pages on the Trust internet site.
Our latest achievements include:
- St Helens Hospital rated outstanding (CQC 2016)
- Whiston Hospital rated good with outstanding features (CQC 2016)
- Best Patient Experience in the NHS (CHKS Top Hospitals Awards 2015)
- Best in the NHS in the Patient Led Assessment of the Care Environment (PLACE 2014 and 2015)
- Cancer services rated 4th best in the country by Macmillan Cancer Support 2014
- Ranked one of the highest in the country for extremely positive feedback received from patients (Friends and Family Test, NHS England)
- Ranked highest in Cheshire and Merseyside for staff recommending the hospitals for the care of their friends and relatives (Staff Friends and Family Test, NHS England)
- Ranked in the top 100 places to work in the NHS (NHS Employers and Health Service Journal 2014)
In the 2017 Staff Satisfaction Survey the Trust was rated best nationally in the following areas,
- as a place to work
- a place to receive treatment
- staff satisfaction in the care they deliver
- staff satisfaction with the resources available to them and the support they receive
Business Relationship Manager
Business Development, IM&T
Full time 37.5 hours per week
£33,222-£43,041 per annum
St Helens & Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust is the BEST acute Trusts in England for the second year running! We provide a full range of acute adult services to our local population of circa 350,000 and provide tertiary services across a much wider area in the North West, North Wales and Isle of Man. We are a Major Trauma Unit and the Mersey Regional Burns Unit.
Our '5 Star Patient Care' strategy is at the heart of all that we do; supporting our vision to provide world class services for all our patients by getting it right for every patient, every time.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Business Relationships Team in Health Informatics. Working to the Assistant Director of Business Development and Relationships, this post will work as the ‘trusted advisor’ and strategic interface between the HIS and partner organisations. This role is therefore pivotal to our service to both sustain our current partner base and improve and grow the business into the future.
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Business Development and Relationships, you will provide some technical consulting support and guidance to the partners. You will facilitate and act as a lead and point of contact for the planning and execution of initiatives to help partners achieve their objectives through the effective use of IT and you will be the first point of escalation for partners.
To succeed, you will need to have previous experience in Business Relationships or Customer Service and significant experience in the IT industry with some technical understanding and knowledge across different areas of IT. You should be diplomatic with a friendly and personable attitude.
Advertising date: 1st November 2018
Closing date: 23rd November 2018
Shortlisting date: 30th November 2018
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Judith Nicholson, Assistant Director of Business Development and Relationships.
0151 290 4177
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0151 430 1967