- NHS AfC: Band 7
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- Alexandra Park
- St Helens
- £31,696-£41,787 per annum
- 24/06/2018 23:59
If you are an NHS At Risk applicant, please state this in your supporting information section of your application form.
"Be part of the team that delivers "Excellent patient care in world class hospitals"
The Trust has 5 Values as defined by the Star Chart. Applicants are advised to familiarise themselves with these Values which can be found by clicking on the 'About Us' pages on the Trust internet site.
Our latest achievements include:
- St Helens Hospital rated outstanding (CQC 2016)
- Whiston Hospital rated good with outstanding features (CQC 2016)
- Best Patient Experience in the NHS (CHKS Top Hospitals Awards 2015)
- Best in the NHS in the Patient Led Assessment of the Care Environment (PLACE 2014 and 2015)
- Cancer services rated 4th best in the country by Macmillan Cancer Support 2014
- Ranked one of the highest in the country for extremely positive feedback received from patients (Friends and Family Test, NHS England)
- Ranked highest in Cheshire and Merseyside for staff recommending the hospitals for the care of their friends and relatives (Staff Friends and Family Test, NHS England)
- Ranked in the top 100 places to work in the NHS (NHS Employers and Health Service Journal 2014)
In the 2017 Staff Satisfaction Survey the Trust was rated best nationally in the following areas,
- as a place to work
- a place to receive treatment
- staff satisfaction in the care they deliver
- staff satisfaction with the resources available to them and the support they receive
IT Training Manager
Informatics Department, Alexandra Park
Full time 37.5 hours per week
£31,696-£41,787 per annum
St Helens & Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust is one of the leading acute Trusts in the North West of England. We provide a full range of acute adult services to our local population of circa 350,000 and provide tertiary services across a much wider area in the North West, North Wales and Isle of Man. We are a Major Trauma Unit and the Mersey Regional Burns Unit.
Our '5 Star Patient Care' strategy is at the heart of all that we do; supporting our vision to provide world class services for all our patients by getting it right for every patient, every time.
HIS Mission: STHK Health Informatics Service works to transform the care, health and wellbeing of the local population by providing experience and expertise, creating innovative solutions and always putting our patients at the centre of what we do.
HIS Vision: We will be a customer focused Informatics service providing agile, innovative solutions to improve efficiency and support the delivery of safe, first-class patient care
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join the Health Informatics Service (HIS) to lead up the IT training team.
As the IT Training Manager, you will manage a dynamic and diverse team, supporting Business as Usual (BAU) training as well as a number of key projects in the 2018/19 portfolio including the rollout of the Electronic Prescribing and Medicines Administration (EPMA) project to assist safe patient care. The team will also be delivering training and e-Learning for the optimisation of the Medway implementation which the Trust has recently adopted for its PAS, Emergency Department and Order Communications solutions.
Proven track record of staff management experience as well as leading up change and innovation processes are essential for this position.
Advertising date: 8th June 2018
Closing date: Sunday 24th June
Shortlisting: w/c 25th June
Interviews: w/c 2nd July
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Ceyda Mogulkoc, Assistant Director of Informatics Projects, email@example.com
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0151 430 1967